Applies to SmarterMail 8.x - 15.x
Follow these steps to change an email user passwords in SmarterMail:
- Log in to the SmarterMail web interface (http://webmail.yourdomainame.com) as the domain administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the Domain Settings folder.
- Click Users.
- Click Users that you wan to change passwords in the Userlist, Click Edit
- You'll see a New Password field, and a Confirm Password field. Key in your new passwords
- Click Save.
- For New Password, enter in a new password that includes at minimum 8 total characters, which includes at least 1 numeric number, a capital letter, a lower case letter and 1 special character (e.g. !, @, #, $, etc.).