Following is the article step by step guide you how to configure a POP3 Account on Windows Live Mail:-
Open Windows Live Mail and select Add e-mail account from the left hand side.
Click Add e-mail account
Enter your full E-mail address, Password, Display Name and check the box for Remember password and Manually configure server setting. When you are finished, click the Next button.
Under Incoming Server informaion, Select the Server type POP3 from the drop-down box.
Enter the following information:
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com as the Incoming server address.
- Uncheck the box for This server requires a secure connection (SSL) and ensure that the Incoming server port is set to 110
- Ensure that Clear text authentication is selected from the drop-down menus
- Enter full E-mail address (email@example.com) in the text box.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the text box for Outgoing Server.
- Uncheck the box for requires a secure connection (SSL) and ensure that the Outgoing server port is set to 587.
- Check the box for My outgoing server requires authentication.
- When finished, click the Next button.
Click the Finish button. Setup is complete! You will see your account on the left hand side of the Windows Live Mail window. Your account is on the left hand side