The following article explains how to disable the Spam filtering feature in SmarterMail. To have email delivered as normal without the default Spam filter, the filter settings must be overridden and set to take no action.
The default Spam Filtering settings as below:-
Low Probability of Being Spam
Medium Probability of Being Spam
High Probability of Being Spam
To disable Spam Filtering, please follow these steps:
- Open a browser window and go to one of the following URLs:
- Login using your email address and password.
- From the left menu bar, click Settings icon
- From the left side bar, expand My Settings.
- Expand Filtering Folder and select Spam Filtering.
- Select the radial button Override spam settings for this account.
- On the Actions tab set each Action to No action.
- Click Save.